- 100% modular for future expansion
- 100% made in Quebec
- Indoor and outdoor doubled door for a reinforcement and maximum durability
- Under-cabinet recess-mounted LED lighting with concealed wiring
- Fully-Adjustable 4-inch Legs for mounting on uneven floor surfaces
- Cabinets shipped Fully Assembled - Easy Installation
- Steel 16 pledges which provides strength, rigidity, high tolerance and durability
- Baked paint available in many colors
- Stainless steel paint over the entire length of the door
- Contur is green with 100% recyclable components, the scrap rate reducing and the advanced electrostatic powder-coat paint technology
without solvent process which eliminates harmful emissions and fumes that would have normally been vented to the atmosphere.
Contur design and development
At Contur, we've worked very hard to achieve one objective: to build a better looking and better functioning all metal modular cabinet system at an
affordable price. We teamed our engineers together with our stylist to come up with a timeless design loaded with advanced engineering features
never before seen on a mass-produced metal storage cabinet.
Amound our innovative feature, there are:
- The aerospace-inspired swing-up contoured door which swings upwards and out of the way, allowing for an unobstructed workspace.
- The full-face handle-less doors and drawers that deliver an aesthetically-pleasing contoured design and hide the unsightly cabinet frames
that are commonly seen in typical garage storage cabinets.
- The integrated finger-pulls which allow for effort-free opening of doors while drawers glide open with a gentle push-to-open/push-to-close
- The engineered molded expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam core on the panels that allows our door's front panel to "float" within the
door chassis. The end result is a panel that can absorb light impacts which greatly reduces the chance of door dings while also providing
a lightweight method of maintaining our distinct contoured shape.
- The all-welded & Fully assembled cabinets means that our cabinets will not flex or distort when mounting them on uneven wall or floor
surfaces and the installation is quick, meanwhile the assembly time on our competitors' DIY cabinets can range anywhere from 30-45 minutes
The end result is a stunning yet fully functional and modular cabinet system!